Friday, December 5, 2014

Shit I say about my page followers

"My page followers will not read my blog posts. Lazy bastards;D haha. Seriously, these people are sooooooo much like me;D I fucking love their indifference."

Oh wait......you actually came to my blog. I didn't see that coming;D 

- In your defense. I usually don't have anything profound to say anyway. And how could I hate people who are just like me? I love you bastards. But, you came for some dirt. So here goes.....

So I've had my facebook page for a little over two years. In that time I have made some broad assumptions about page followers. Clearly you are all awesome. You are incredibly lucky to have found me. And I am lucky to have you. Here are some things that I have either thought, said out loud, or written to friends and/or page followers. 

I can't believe they added that ugly ass border to my graphic! 
-Technically a page did this.....but they saw it from a home page so they are fucking followers;D 

While I'm talking about other page owners that follow my page. Let's just get this out there. I know there is something wrong with you......I just don't care:) 



There is no fucking way that is her real name. No fucking way. 

Doesn't she know what sarcasm is? 

What fake name this bitch will use next time?

"This is really going to piss people off." 


Oh Hell no bitch! Your ass is banned!

"I seriously would not fuck with this woman. Just leave her alone."


Holy shit! This bitch means business.


Where the fuck were you with your grammar corrections BEFORE the fucking graphic was shared over 30 times? Take a breath Kristi and remember to thank her. She's just trying to help.


Then I try to act all "mature" about it. I fix my mistake then make an ecard about the incident.


How come I don't have more male followers? 

Oh, you think I should be more mature? Obviously, you are new here. That isn't going to happen.

"My page can't grow like other pages. I have a small population to work from. They have to be ASD parents, who do crafts with their kids, and don't mind lots of profanity."

- It's true....there aren't many people like us. 

"You know...I'm not sure if people care about the crafts. I think they just like the profanity." 
- Is it true? 

"Who the fuck reports a 9-11 memorial post?"
- This actually appeared briefly on my page before I took it down. I was really pissed. I probably could have handled that better. 


-Please tell me that I am;D



We're all too busy being awesome to do all that crap! But, we are all still kick ass. And this graphic will forever stand as a testament to that fact;D





...and it's true:) 

I love you bastards.....except for the a-holes that I have had to ban.









No comments:

Post a Comment