You read that correct NTs.
The entire autism community is in on it. They just don't want you to know. The things we do. The things our children do. And yes, even the autistic adults are in on it. We are all in on this together. To get you. To "ruin your day." We do it through meltdowns, loud behavior, stimming etc. It's all done to make you uncomfortable. We require you to show a small amount of patience towards us....you know, to completely ruin your day.

And some days we are loud enough to wake up the neighborhood. We do it on purpose. Who the hell sleeps until 6 am anyway? Lazy people, that's who. Lazy mother fuckers;D
But, the conspiracy goes further. The other day I might have successfully ruined someone's fishing trip. Maybe their whole day, if we were lucky. I took the children for a walk at the lake. Seeker was so excited to be there that he was running around and screaming. My sensory child barfed all over the shore line because he smelled something gross. It was such an epic event that it made a man fishing from his boat across the lake yell at us. I think he told us to "shut up." He might as well said "Mission accomplished."
Still, you don't even know half of the story. Sometimes we have accomplices who assist us in our goal of ruining your day. Take for instance the friendly bus driver. Think they aren't involved? That is where you would be wrong. They make sure they follow all those pesky regulations before they pull away.
And that quick trip you planned to the grocery store. Well we felt there was just enough time in that short trip to ruin your whole damn day. It's not like I filled up my entire cart because I only like to go to the store as seldom as possible. No, it's because I want you to have to wait A VERY LONG TIME behind me in the line, while my child squirms....and if we are lucky...has a meltdown.
I could stop my child's meltdown. But, what fun would that be?
Now you know the truth.
*I hope the rumors are true....and all NTs can understand sarcasm;D



LOVE!!!
ReplyDelete